Monday 26 September 2011

Braces and the My Sacrifices – Pain is Beautiful? Part 2

Hi everyone!!! I'm back with a new post with the same topic.. Remember when I told you guys I didn't know what lies ahead of me .... It's actually the PAIN and whatever discomfort feeling associated to have an alien item glued onto your teeth. This my frens, will be a torture for about a year and a half (18 months to be exact).

The problem pretty much started during my 1st attempt of eating...how it made me so so tense that I felt as if I had loose my chewing ability. No more luxury of biting or tearing food with my front teeth ...till now it is difficult to eat tough items, therefore I had to find solace with plain oats and only pureed items for the first till the fourth week..Even the wires are poking my inner cheek, causing ulcers and further discomfort. Oh dear!!
What have signed up myself to...<long sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment